Keith Petersen is an Associate in Griesing Mazzeo Law’s Commercial Litigation practice group.
More than a lawyer
As a lawyer, my off time is the sweetest – the only thing I enjoy more than my work as an attorney, is my time away from my work as an attorney. For me, off time is all about indulging in the things I love – caring for animals, large and small, going for a run, or trying out a new recipe in the kitchen (though, some would argue I am better at making a mess than a meal). Sometimes, I'll even get really wild and spend hours deep-cleaning my house or planting myself on my couch re-watching episodes of Seinfeld on Netflix. Overall, my off time is a strange mix of laziness and productivity, but hey, at least I'm keeping things interesting!
Keith is responsible for drafting a variety of legal documents including trial briefs and memoranda. In addition, he researches issues related to common law and statutory interpretation as well as provides assistance to legal staff on collecting, organizing, and summarizing documents, information, reports and evidence. Prior to joining the Firm, Keith was a judicial intern for the Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania as well as a law clerk for a large insurance and financial services company.
Keith received his J.D. from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law where he graduated with honors. Keith is the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Best Student Performance in Civil Procedure and Federal Courts, and the Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship Award. Keith received his B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University. At Penn State, Keith was a reporter for Com Radio and Editor-In-Chief of the Lion’s Eye Newspaper.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., cum laude
– CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Best Student Performance in Civil Procedure & Federal Courts
– Rising Advocate Scholar Scholarship Award
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
– Reporter, Com Radio
– Editor-in-Chief, Lion’s Eye Newspaper
– Football Game Day Representative, Penn State Athletics
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia VIP (Pro Bono)
– Volunteer, 2021-2022
- Chester County Bar Association
– Member, 2021-2022
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
– Member, 2017-2021
- Philadelphia Bar Association
– Member, 2017-2020